Columns become rows, elements displaying wrong

Hi! I upgraded my X Theme license to Pro but there seemed to be some buggy conflicts, whereas my fresh install of a new license on a new site worked fine.

I deleted wordpress and reinstalled everything since I was doing a fresh redesign on my old site anyway. But the issues remain, so perhaps you can help me figure this out!

When I try to build a section with a row that has any number of colums, the columns become rows. Also in the template header in the header builder, it displays weird, compared to the clean look it has in my other fresh install.

I’ve paused my cloudflare account and deleted or deactivated any plugin that wasn’t included with X Theme and its add-ons. I still can’t fix the issue.

I’ll send site deets in a private reply. Thank you!!

Hey there,

The login credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

Thanks.

Sorry about that. My site somehow deleted the account. Resending

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I can not replicate the issue. The columns shows fine on my end (see the test page that I created.).

Please clarify how we can replicate the issue.

Also its worth a try clearing all your site caching feature and your browser’s cache. Don’t just deactivate or pause it.

Cheers!