Columns and RTL

Hello team,

I have a problem with column order and RTL.
If I setup Arabic language, the columns should also switch from LTR to right to left, shouldn’t they?

So I have two columns (1|2) and if I switch to rtl I expect the columns will also change, as my first column should be than on the right side (2|1)
If there are four columns (1|2|3|4) I expect after switching (4|3|2|1). Or is that wrong?

Thank you,
Michael

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Meanwhile, to resolve this, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.rtl .x-column{
    float: right;
}

.rtl .x-column.first-child, .rtl .x-column:nth-child(1) {
    margin-right: 0;
}

.rtl .x-column.last, .rtl  .x-column:last-of-type {
    float: left;
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Perfect!
Thank you…

You are most welcome!