Column Support for Internet Explorer

Hi there,

I’ve purchased the theme to help a friend set up a basic website. Created three columns, looks perfect in Chrome. Client/friend tries it out, follows the link I send her, opens in Internet Explorer. The column system is mangled with a picture twice the size and one column blurring into another.

You can see how it should look here: http://annandrews.paulatkinson.co.nz/home-columns/

And what the IE user was seeing:

Screen shot

I’ve explained the fragility of IE, but it would still be nice to have a solution for those few people who still use the browser.

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-image img {
width: 100%;
}

Let us know if it works for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.