Column size

Hello there !
after checking your forum i couldn’t find how to resolve the issue.
In fact, I’d like to have exaclty the same size for my 7 flip cards (images sizes are the same)

The first row, i have 1/4 columns with 4 flip card ==> It works great
The second row, I have 1/4 columns but with only 3 flip card ==> It doesnt fit and if I do 1/3 columns, then my 3 flip card dont’t keep the same dimension as above 4 cards

See attached for better understanding
Any idea ?
thanks !

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!