Column picture is cut off

Hi.

I am trying to insert an image into a section. The problem is, the “column” section pops up and cuts off my image. I cannot seem to erase the column section so my picture is just within the whole section.

I am using x theme, icon #8. I am trying to place an image under the menu.

How should I go about not getting my image cropped by being in the column area of the section ?

Thanks for the help.

Hi there,

We need to see the URL of the page you are talking live to be able to identify the issue you are experiencing.

Also, a screenshot of the section alongside the URL will be helpful to understand the issue and give you a better suggestion.

Thank you.

ok, I am not live yet, just trying to build out the site first

Sure, do let us know when it’s live.

Thanks!