Column order

I’m using xtheme with the integrity stack, and a child theme.

I’m using columns, one with an image and the next with text. I have a negative margin applied to some of the text so that it overlaps the image.

This works perfectly when the image is in the left column and the text is in the right column. But when the text is in the left column and the image is in the right, then the text displays underneath the image.

Is there a way to overcome this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please set up both the rows with the same arrangements. The image in the left column and the text in the right column. In the second row, please click the left column and insert a custom right mrn class. The custom right class will move the left column to be positioned in the right column and mrn will remove any right margins of the column.

Hope this make sense.

That worked perfectly.

THANK YOU!!!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.