Column not working as it should

I’m trying to fix a column to work responsively on a table. I’ve targeted the right css, added a custom class to be on the safe side, and I’m able to hid the column just fine with this css in the media query:

#cs-content > div.el49.x-section > div.el50.x-container.max.width.marginless-columns > div.el51.x-column.x-sm.x-1-2.columnheight {
display: none;
}

But I’m trying to get everything in column two to flow under the picture but I can’t change the height of the column Please advise.

Hi There,

Can you please send us your website URL or the page URL that you are working on in a secure note so that we can check the structure and give you a solution for that.

Thanks

Just placed url in secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. To resolve your issue, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

@media(max-width: 1200px){
  #cs-content .el50 {
      display: block;
  }

  #cs-content .el50 .x-column {
      display: block;
      float: none;
      width: 100%;
  }
}

If you tablet has a screen wide of more than 1200 pixels, you might need to change the code to at least the same as the resolution of your tablet.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This works, thanks so much for the fast response.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.