Column margin controls

I can’t find the margin controls for columns in cornerstone, how do I enable them?

Hi @dmedianik,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please follow this screenshot and enable the Advanced Mode.

Enabling it will display other hidden options :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but my bar is showing different options than yours.

My pro theme is up to date and validated.

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

You can try setting this under Pro > Settings

For some reason the theme just let me do the latest update and now it look like yours.

Thanks.

However even with advanced mode enabled, I don’t see margin controls for columns.

Hi @dmedianik,

In that case, please provide the login credentials and we’ll check. In case it’s due to optimization, then please disable the plugins or features related to optimization and cache.

Thanks!

Here’s the login.

Hi @dmedianik,

Columns have no margin options is intentional because that could break the layout of your Row. You might want to apply the margin to the ROW instead.

But if you really need a margin to your Column, please add this on the Column’s Element CSS area

$el.x-column {
  margin-top: 20px;
  margin-bottom: 20px;
  margin-right: auto;
  margin-left: auto;
}

Again applying a custom margin to your Column can potentially break the layout of your Row.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.