Column Height & Width

I am making a digital sign and need to set the max height and width for each section to a set amount.

See the picture to get an idea of what I am trying to accomplish. Can you help me set the green and blue sections and I think I can figure it out from there.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Doing it with exact size in your mockup design isn’t possible since the theme is made to be responsive. What you can do is just modify the columns to match the ratio of your mockup design,

Example, change your row columns to 2/3+1/3, this will make that row to display 2 columns but make the first column wider (2/3 of the total width of the row). Or 3/5 + 2/5, it’s the same, but yes, you can’t make it exactly as displayed in your screenshot. Unless you’ll fully customize or create your custom columns.

Then within your row, toggle on the margin-less option, and set backgrounds to your columns. Just inspect your rows and columns and the options are available there :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.