Column/Grid with no gabs between content

I can’t figure out the grids flexibility…

Trying to achieve a frontpage with the Cornerstone functionality, with a lot of posts, images, but i have a slider that needs two columns in width, but only in the top of the page…

So…my best solution so far is making two rows like this:

Row 1: 1/4 + 2/4 + 1/4

Row 2: 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4

But that makes space/gab between the content, due to the structure with rows…

Can you help me with recommendations to achieve that somehow?:slight_smile:

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://rpo.dk/forside/

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but I am not entirely certain of what you’re trying to do. I think the 1 ROW with 1/4 + 1/2 + 1/4 columns will do the trick. Just add only a Block Grid (2 columns) below the slider to divide the 1/2 column on the middle.

I am not sure why do you have a Block Grid on all the columns? Please clarify.

Cheers!