Column contain for text but not background

I would like a solid colour bar to run without the container, so full screen left/right.

However, the 2 columns of text in that row I’d like to stay within the container. As it stands, I can only do one or the other. that is, I can keep the text within the container, but the background colour stops within the container. Or, I have the background running to the edge, but so do the columns within it.

I can see that it can work as my header has this - background colour runs without a container yet the info has a max-width set.

Hope this is clear!

Don’t worry, figured it out! I was adding the background colour to the row. I added it to the section instead and kept the row within the container. The section background now extends full width whereas the content is contained within the container

Thanks for letting us know!