Column Break Points

Good morning Themeco,

I have a question about column break points. I’ve noticed a few times that when using a four column layout, on tablets the columns become very thin and squashed instead of breaking into two columns. This looks pretty awful to be honest and isn’t how I would have expected the layout to behave. How can I make it so that a four column layout becomes two columns on a tablet and then breaks down again, into one column on mobile please?

Thanks guys.

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Of course please see below. It’s the what we do section with four feature boxes.

Hi again,

Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
  .x-column.x-1-4 {
    width: 48%;
    margin-right: 2%;
    margin-bottom: 2%;
  }
  .x-column.x-1-4:nth-child(2n) {
    margin-right: 0;
  }
}
@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
  .x-column.x-1-4 {
    width: 100%;
    margin-right: 0;
  }
}

Feel free to change the break points if needed.

Hope this helps!

Wonderful, thanks so much for this!

Glad we could help :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.