Column Animation

Hey,

Is the column animation not supposed to work with “Fade In”? I have tried adding a fade in effect to one column with text and one column with a button. I can choose “in from top” but only “in” won’t work. This was not an issue with the old theme so wanted to check if I might be doing something wrong. I played around with the seconds but nothing happens for the fad “in” only setting.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

I’ve just tested on my local install and the column animation is working perfectly.

Let’s try the basic troubleshooting first, test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

I got it to work now too. So weird. It must have been something strange on my end.

Thanks for checking!

Ann

Glad to hear it Ann

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.