Hi,
I’m trying to get the side bar, envira gallery/middle column, and far column/text to all be aligned at the top of the page. As you can see in the below link, they are just slightly off, and I can’t align them correctly for whatever reason.
Hi,
I’m trying to get the side bar, envira gallery/middle column, and far column/text to all be aligned at the top of the page. As you can see in the below link, they are just slightly off, and I can’t align them correctly for whatever reason.
Hey there,
I checked and they are perfectly aligned.

What do you mean by “slightly off”? Please give us a screenshot of what you see on your end and what browser you’re using.
Thanks.
So it turns out it is a setting in the envira gallery plugin. Using automatic columns lowers it while just setting it to one column pushes it back to the top. Not sure why this is, but I guess I’ll keep it as a single column to avoid the issue.
Thanks,
Jameson
Glad to hear it’s sorted, Jameson.