why are the images overlaping as you see in the image am i using wrong pading thanks a bunch. 
Hi There,
Please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks
Hi again,
Please check your custom CSS if you’ve added padding to the sections, find and remove it. If you don’t find anything then add the following inline style to the sections where you have images:
padding: 0 !important;
Hope this helps!
I tried that it didn’t work
Summary
Hi there,
It’s not loading okay from my end, it’s served through CloudFlare and Rocketloader optimized. There is a missing CSS, please try turning off your CF’s JS and CSS minification, and rocket loader too under Speed section. And looks like you’re currently working on it as the sites redirect to error page sometimes.
Thanks!
please try it now thanks
Hi again,
I checked your setup and I see 1% margin given to your sections (see screenshot)

Review all of your sections and remove the padding to fix the issue.
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.