Colors font and layout totaly mashed up after adding cloudflare

Hi there,

My website flowdivision.com is just added to cloudflare but I am in shock, my pages and layout like buttons, font sizes and colors and background colors are all mashed up, and the url www.flowdivison.com shows on top off every page.

Please tell me what to do to get thing back the way they are suppose to be!

thanks

Hi There,

Could you please try turning off the Auto Minify Scripts, CSS, HTML option in your CloudFlare account?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi There,

Thank you for your advice, turning off the Auto Minify Scripts, CSS, HTML option in CloudFlare worked and site looks like it suppose to be.

But Google PageSpeed Insights shows a much lower page speed, has this to do with te Purge Cache- Purge Everything action I made in Cloudflare? Or should I Auto Minify Scripts, CSS, HTML in W3 Total Chache now?

Hi There,

I was trying to check your site in google page speed seem the site is not accessible to me, showing some DNS error. Please try to minify the script and CSS in W3 total cache and see if it work.

Let us know!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.