Color settings of scrolling buttons not working with preset colors

It seems that the color settings of the scrolling buttons (color, background color, base and interactive) in a header or footer bar are not working if you select a preset color. It does work when selecting a color on the color map or entering a code. No big deal, although it took me some time to figure out what was happening. Thought I should let you know though.
Cheers,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for writing in but I am not entirely certain of the issue, can you provide us a screencast so we can understand it better and try to replicate it on our end?

In the meantime, please do the following:

• Check the version of Theme and Envira Gallery that you have, make sure they are compatible version (version compatibility)
  • Clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
  • Do Testing for Plugin Conflict, it is possible that there is a plugin conflict causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers

OK, let me try to explain this better. This is not about any plugin. It is about a PRO header bar.

Here is how to get to the issue:
PRO Header -> Bar -> Content scrolling ON -> set the color for the scrolling buttons
If you select a preset color that you have set in the color manager, the button won’t take that color. E.g. You can see in the first screen shot, I selected a Teal color from the color manager for the background. The button did not take it. And yes, I have tried all the usual “try this first” procedures, such as reloading the page, clearing the cache, clearing the style cache, …

If you select a color from the color map or enter a color code directly in the field, then it does work. See the second screen shot.

Hope this makes it clear.
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

We couldn’t replicate this issue on our end! Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your install? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Added the secure note. No rush though as I have a work around. Just wanted to let you know as I think it might be a little bug in the software…

Hello Patrick,

I tried to access your site’s dashboard but the given credentials are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Sorry, my mistake. They should work now.

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately, the updated password still not working. Please double check and update it with the correct one.

Thank you.

Reset the PW and tried it myself this time.
New PW in a new secure note.
Hopefully you can get in this time.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for the clarification and for reporting this, I can confirm this is a bug I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.