Color selector in cornerstone

Whenever I click on background color in cornerstone, the color selector doesn’t appear correctly. It looks slanted. It’s clickable if I click where the color wheel SHOULD be, but I’m not seeing most of the box.

I am using xtheme.

Hello @crosshugger,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please share website admin details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I checked on my Mac’s chrome and it’s not happening on my end. The color picker appears correct and not distorted as in your screenshots. What’s your Mac and Chrome version?

Thanks!

Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181

Mac Yosemite 10.10.5

Hi there,

I double checked the case and I also had no problem selecting colors:

I am using Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac Sierra.

Please test the case with another browser or machine. There must be some problem with the browser that you are using, it might be because of the browser cache or the extensions that you have on your browser. But anyways please check the case with another browser or machine.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.