Color Reset

Hi, after I have changed the colors of the box shadow and saved the document, it would revert back to rgba(0,0,0,0) the next time the page is reloaded. This not only happens on box shadow but has randomly occured on other places where the colors are stored.

I’m using the latest version of Pro.

Hello @nebworx,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share login details in a secure note? Would like to take a closer look as I am unable to replicate the color getting reset on my local host.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Have provided the login on the Secure note. Please take note that font colors are affected as well. Thanks.

Regards

Hi There,

This is a confirmed bug and already has been forward it to our developers.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.