Hi there
When in header builder and trying to change color this is what I get in google chrome:

I cannot change colors. Very frustrating…
I have the latest version of X PRO.
Thanks in advance for your help…
Greetings!
Hi there
When in header builder and trying to change color this is what I get in google chrome:

I cannot change colors. Very frustrating…
I have the latest version of X PRO.
Thanks in advance for your help…
Greetings!
Hi There,
If you’re using any caching plugins, make sure to purge your server cache and also clear your browser cache as well. If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, make sure to disable Javascript and CSS autominification options under the Speed tab and clear CloudFlare cache as well and test this issue again.
Also please note that our developers are releasing updates as soon as we fix bugs related to this recent release. You can check those details from here (https://theme.co/changelog/) and make sure that you’re fully updated as well.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.