Color Pallet Not Showing

I just uploaded ThemeCo X on my wordpress site and the color pallet is not allowing me to choose a color. It looks like the attached image. How do I fix this?

Hello @sevanderwiele,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you are running cache plugins, please make sure to clear cache. I have noticed that cache cause issues in selecting the color picker box. In case issue is still there, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Your login URL is redirecting to Wordpress.com login page. Please do give us login URL where we can use provided credentials. It is asking an email not those credentials.

It asks for email or username? I’m sorry! www.smartchoiceroofing.net/wp-admin is what I go to in order to use the credentials I provided!

Hi @sevanderwiele,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon testing your setup, I could not see any problem.

Try to clear site and browser cache. before checking again.

It could be because of your browser also. Please try to use other browser.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Yes, so it seems to be an issue with Chrome. It works fine in Safari. Do you know of any issues within Chrome right now? I just prefer it over Safari! But either way, happy to at least be able to edit the site.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I think it depends on user’s setup or device, I saw similar threads that has the same issues as yours but I can’t reproduce this issue on Chrome or Safari. But we’ll continue checking to see if this is device’s glitch that can be fixed through code.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.