Color of Linked text and more

Hi. On this page https://www.romimu.com/brochure/ I am trying to make the links ‘(718) 327-3000’ and ‘email us’ white. When you hover over them, I would like them to them green. I am not sure how to do this. I don’t know css or html at all but can follow directions well.

Also, I would like the text to be automatically centered vertically in the column. Currently the text does not align itself vertically. I inserted Gaps, but that only works for a specific screen size.

Thanks

Hi,

  1. You can add an inline style to your links to make it color white.
<a href="tel:7183273000" style="outline: none;color:#fff;">(718) 327-3000</a>
  1. Try to add gap elements above your text and change the gap size to center the text.

Hope that helps

Please excuse my ignorance: Where do I add the inline style

Hi There,

At the moment you have :

<p>Call <a href="tel:7183273000">(718) 327-3000</a></p>

Replace with :

<p>Call <a href="tel:7183273000" style="outline: none;color:#fff;">(718) 327-3000</a></p>

Thank you!

Thanks you very much

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!