Color Hamburger Menu

Hi everybody,

I am using X Theme now for the second time. This time I am trying to create a Website with “Ethos”. Everything is going alright but I have one problem I cant fix.

The color of the Hamburger Menu is white. But the Background on that page is white as well. So the Menu on mobile devices is invisible.

How can I change the color of the Hamburger Menu?
I cant find any options.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings
Andy

Hey,

You need to add the following CSS under the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

background: #000 !important;
}```

Hey John,

thanks for your help!

I tried the Code and its working. But its changing the Background of the Hamburger Menu.

Which Code do I have to use to change the color of the Menu (the three lines) not the background of the Menu?

Thanks for helping and greetings from Munich
Andy

Hi Andy,

Please try this:

.masthead-stacked .x-btn-navbar {
     color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Hey Jade,

thanks for your help. The two Codes together are working.

Thanks and have a nice Weekend.

Greetings from Munich
Andy

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: