Color - 2. sub menu

Hi,

On this site: https://www.vesti-olsen.dk - the 2. level sub menu has a red background. How do I make this white as the rest of the menu?

Se attached image…

Hello @Kobber,

Thanks for writing in! Upon inspecting your website, it seems that this color is coming from some custom styling that would have been implemented on your end at some point. Here is the CSS selector I’m finding:

header .x-navbar .x-navbar-inner .x-nav ul .sub-menu {
  background-color: #a50000;
}

Once you remove that, your menu will show up white again. I’m not sure where it’s coming from exactly as the <style> tag that it is in does not appear to be something managed on our end and is likely coming from a custom plugin or something of the like.

Hopefully that helps to point you in the right direction, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.