Collapsed Navigation Link Alignment

Hi X Support,

I have been loving building with Pro, but I have few questions and queries and this thread is for one of them. For the collapsed navigation menu, I would like the top links to be left aligned but still remain in the horizontal centre. I have somewhat achieved this by using the flex start, but I am not sure if its perfectly centre. Regardless, I would also like to achieve this with the sub links as well.

In addition the this request, I was wondering if it were possible to have all the links aligned to the vertical and horizontal centre of the page regardless of window size. As in on bigger resolution minters the top links are located at the top of the page leaving a large gap at the bottom. I am not sure if this is possible but it would be very cool. And how do you disable scrolling of the menu links, on mobile it seems broken, as all items are displayed yet you can still scroll.

I know there are a lot of questions, but I hope you can help me out.

Love your service, so keep it up, best theme there is.

Website Link / www.lun.com.au

Thanks,

Caleb

Hi there,

Please kindly go to the Navigation Collapse -> Top Links > Design tab:

And from the Text Margin section add the value below for the left item:

calc(50% - 40px)

The value above calculates the 50% of the width and subtracts a chunk of 40px to calculate the arrow width.

Result is:

The centering of the links vertically in the Navigation Collapse is not possible but it can be a cool feature which we can add as a feature request.

The scrolling cannot be canceled as it will break the whole functionality if the Navigation Collapse. The Collapse is getting a fixed position and scrolling will not affect the showing of the menu items.

Thank you,