Collapsed navigation and single page menu not closing on click

Hi,

I do have 3 issues, but the one in the title is the priority.

  1. I have added a navigation collapsed for narrower screen widths. It contains a single page scroller menu. When you click the menu item, the page does move to the correct part, but the off canvas navigation area does not close. How can I get the off canvas navigation to close on click?

  2. The menu ‘Burger’ displays a broken version of itself when viewed through the Facebook browser. Can this be fixed?

  3. The single page scrolling used to move smoothly from current position to the selected section. Now it just happends imediately, and you get no sense of where you have moved to in relation to where you were. How can I add a transition:ease type action?

Link is on Dev site at http://109.169.59.51/~elsstove

WP v4.8
Pro v1.1.0

Thanks guys,

Rob
_

Hi Rob,

1.) Unfortunately, as of the moment, one page navigation is not yet supported on Pro. We have already forwarded a request for this. We will let you know once we have an update. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

2.) I am not sure what you meant by facebook browser. Can you give us screenshot of this issue?

3.)This is related to the issue on #1. Smooth scroll to hash link will be available on the next release. See it here: https://theme.co/changelog/ but then the entire one page navigation on PRO will not be part of that yet.

Hi, ok, #3 was sorted in the latest update! Yay.

I’ve removed the off canvas element and just changed the inline menu with a @media query to fit.

Ref the Facebook/ messenger browser. If you open a link from either Facebook’s app, or the messenger app, it opens in a ‘in app’ browser. See attached screenshot for the detail.

Thanks!

Hi there,

We’ll definitely check that, though, we couldn’t tell if it’s fixable at this moment. The downside with it is it’s not connected to any debugger so we couldn’t debug it nor check its console for errors. It’s like an IE for mobile browsers family, different standards :smiley:

Thanks.