Coding Woocommerce through child-Pro

Hi there,
I am following this tutorial here : https://quadlayers.com/edit-woocommerce-my-account-page-programmatically/ and I wonder why my menu is not showing up. I mean only the middle features is showing up, but not the left sidebar with the menu. Is there something incompatible with the theme here :

printf(
wp_kses( $dashboard_desc,$allowed_html),
esc_url( wc_get_endpoint_url( ‘orders’ ) ),
esc_url( wc_get_endpoint_url( ‘edit-address’ ) ),
esc_url( wc_get_endpoint_url( ‘edit-account’ ) )

Hello Matt,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

This is really kind and appreciated that you want to have a look at my website and try to figure out that particular technical aspect.

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately, the login URL redirects to the WordPress.com site even after entering the login credentials into the Login form. The Jetpack plugin might be the reason behind it, can you please check and let us know when it is ready to access.
Just note that, the mentioned left menu will only appear if you are logged into your account.

Thanks

I am sorry, I know what happened with the login, yes this is related with the Jetpack from WP… I decided to stop customize MyAccount page from the overrided dashboard, too complicated for me…

No problem Matt.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.