Clueless on Pro! HELP! :/

Hello all!

I have used X a fair share of time but this is my first time using Pro (yes I am late) but overall im quite clueless when it comes to Pro. A lot of the things I was able to do in X was pretty straight forward but with Pro I am unable to do what I used to.

Can anybody lend some tips and tricks that can make this process a little bit smoother.

Thank you!

The best thing to do is just play around with it to figure it out. Personally, I find the new Pro (and new Cornerstone) to be pretty awful. Too many GUI options for things that should best be done with CSS. It’s sluggish, clunky, and adds more clicks to steps that used to take just one.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.