Cloud templates, pack install fails

Send FTP info for you dev site if you can. I’ll try to test something. You are probably using ssh or ftp for your WordPress filesystem. Which we may or may not be able to support.

this is done now.

Inserting templates from Design Cloud started working before I was able to test what I wanted to test. Was there something you did on your end? Do you still have this issue on another site?

yes, the issue is on many sites, i think they said they made the pro theme folder web writable on one and that didn’t work on others, this one we copied an entire working site docroot over

Hey Vero,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out.

Thank you.

it is not figured out, the issue is intermittent does the pro folder or pro theme folder recursively need to be web writable?

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

• The wp-content directory , which contains your WordPress themes, plugins, uploads, and other custom files. You should set the permissions of this directory to 755, which means that the owner can read, write, and execute the directory, and the group and others can only read and execute the directory.
    You should also set the permissions of the files inside this directory to 644, which means that the owner can read and write the files, and the group and others can only read the files. You should also disable PHP execution in this directory, by creating a .htaccess file to prevent any malicious PHP code from running in this directory.

For more details about the Permissions, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.