Closing Tag issue (tried other solutions)

Hi! I’m having the dreaded “closing tag” issue on my site, and I’ve tried the solutions in here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/missing-html-closing-tag-please-help/16292

Really want to solve this as I believe it’s causing other issues on the site. Thank you!

Hi there,

Please also provide us with the URL of your site so that we can check it.

Thank you.

added to the secure note - sorry, thought i did that!

Hi,

Have you modified any of the theme core files?

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.