Closing Cornerstone Editor in Pro

Hey There,
I wanted to provide some feedback about my experience in Pro.

Will share a link to a video in the next post.

Tx,
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Moving forward, the way to get back to the front end will be with the “View Site” icon that opens the current page in a new tab. You mentioned that’s a problem for you (the new tab), but regretfully this was the best balance we could find without adding more menus and controls. Our intent is to keep people in the application until they truly want to exit it. That button is more of a tool to quickly see how the front end looks without forcing you out of the editor.

I know it’s an extra click, but I would suggest that after clicking that icon you simply close the previous tab. This would be the best way to achieve your previous workflow. At this time we don’t have plans to change how Pro behaves in this respect.

Okay, thanks Alexander. I appreciate your response and openness to my concerns. I’ll adjust my workflow accordingly. . .

Thanks again!

Nancy

You’re welcome!