Close navigation with ESC key

Good morning,
I have two questions regarding the Navigation Off Canvas / Navigation Collapsed option.

1. Is it possible to close the Navigation Collapsed when pressing the ESC key, and not just when clicking the X button?

2. Is it possible to have a background that allows to see a bit through? When changing the opacity of the color background, it just changes the color, it doesn’t allow to see through.

Thank you very much!

Hey @Sylvakin,

Thanks for reaching out!

1.) Is it possible to close the Navigation Collapsed when pressing the ESC key, and not just when clicking the X button?

• There’s no option to close the navigation collapse using the ESC key.

2.) Is it possible to have a background that allows us to see a bit through? When changing the opacity of the color background, it just changes the color, it doesn’t allow to see through.

Are you referring to a background with overlay color? If yes, please do as follow:

• Enable the advanced option of the background and set the lower to image then the upper to color.

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a, thanks for your answers!

I was referring to the background of the Navigation Collapsed element. I can make it a color block, but I would have liked to see the main website behind it (I’m setting it to be 100% width on purpose). I’m attaching two pictures for it to be clearer! 1 is the website, 2 is the navigation collapsed.

Have a lovely day.

Hi @Sylvakin,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure, I’ve just updated with a secure note.

Hello @Sylvakin,

In your Navigation Off-Canvas, (1) set the “Backdrop” color to transparent and then (2) have some opacity in your Off-Canvas element background color.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

It works like a charm. Thank you!

Hey @Sylvakin,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.