I have an open accordion which I would like to close on small screens. Is there an @media command for his?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
you should find login details here; I would like the accordians with titles Unrestricted, shall issue, may issue, no issue to close when on a phone screen.
Hi,
I added an id(my-accordion) to your accordion element so we can target it exclusively.
To make it close in mobile, you can add this in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global JS
jQuery(function($) {
$(window).on("resize", function () {
if($(this).width() <= 767) {
$('#my-accordion .x-accordion-body').removeClass('in');
}
}).resize();
});
Hope that helps.
thanks that worked great
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.