Close a modal with escape key

Hello ThemeCo!

I can’t believe there isn’t a topic for this already. Anywho, it seems my modals cannot be closed using the escape key on a keyboard. The one I’m working on now is under construction, but there’s on at the bottom of this page that’s live:

https://closethecommission.com/

Is there a setting I’m missing? How can I get modals to close using the escape key?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Unfortunely that is not a feature offered by X.

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.