Clone existing page issue, page does not show up in list

Hello,

When I try to clone a certain page through copy > clone existing > select page to clone the page I want to clone does not show up in the list.

You can view the video below to see what I mean:
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/BbEjMLim3yeYCgC6S9wu9V?

Hello @Leapforce,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I will include the details in the secure note. I have already gone over the common issues and even looked into updating some important plugins, however it works on most pages.

This is how they usually copy a page, also shown in the video.

Hello @Leapforce,

Please be advised that the Clone plugin does not support pages built with Cornerstone. If you have built the page in Cornerstone, the easiest and safest way to clone the page is this way:
1.) Save the page as a template within the Cornerstone builder.
2.) Create a new page in Cornerstone
3.) Load the template into the new page.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi @Leapforce,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.