Clicking On Sections

I’m using Pro 1.2.4. In the content builder when you hover over the Section Name it changes colour, so that makes me think I should be able to click on it to zoom to that section. However nothing happens. Through clicking around I now know that I can do this using the tiny triangle to the left of the section name.

To avoid confusion I think it would be nice if you could turn on the functionality to zoom when you click on the section name. Or turn off the hover colour change. Can you add this to the “nice to have” list please.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We certainly appreciate your feedback! We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.