Clickable SVG file

Hi there

I have a clickable svg file which I have created in Inkscape. I have added the svg support plugin and additional css to child theme however I still cannot get the svg to animate.

Can you tell me if there is a problem using .svg files with X Pro or is there something else I need to do.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

By default, WordPress doesn’t support SVG image to upload in site. There is no such setting or code in Pro for SVG.
As you are using a third-party plugin to work with SVG we are really sorry but we can’t support that extent.

We would like you to please check with the plugin developer to see if the plugin supports animated SVG or not.
You can try the same with a different theme instead of Pro. Let us know if that works then we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.