Click to Exit modal and scroll to section

Hi!
I recorded an explanation. I want to be able to click a link and have the modal exit and scroll to that section on the page.

CloudApp

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I tried checking your page but after entering the password it says Page Not Found can you please double check the URL?

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry! Please try the same link now.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the correct link. To resolve your issue, please add this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL Javascript

(function($){
	$('.x-modal-content .x-btn').on('click touchstart', function(){
		$('.x-modal-close').trigger('click');
	});
})(jQuery);

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Wow! That is so awesome! It worked! Thank you!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.