'Click to Edit' function not working properly

Hello,

I am trying to edit a text box in cornestone (v 2.1.7) and X (v 5.2.5), using the Child Theme.

When I try to edit a text box using the ‘click to edit’ option, it opens a box where I can enter my new text both in html and rich text.

I insert my text here but the text does not save.

I have already tried to save the changes, waited a few minutes but nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.