Click on link in Bar 1 opens links in Bar 2

Okay so I did ask this question in support but they said that it would need customization so I am hoping someone can walk me through it here if this is what this forum is for (first time using Apex).

Hi guys,

I am redesigning my site and what I am trying to do is based on the apple design that the tutorial was on . I have built 2 bars for the menu’s. Bar 1 contains the main nav and Bar 2 is the sub menu (well that is what I am trying to achieve). I don’t want a drop down and I only want Bar 2 to appear when a link is clicked in the main bar.

Hoping you can help me out and this is clear enough and the images will help.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jonathan

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.