Classic Text Type Issue

Good evening, I’m having an issue with the Classic Text Type element, specifically how it changes the size of the container/background it is housed in. I’d like to have the size of the container fixed so that when the text begins typing, it doesn’t add extra space to the container (hopefully this makes sense!). Currently you can view the element at https://jobinterview.today/ underneath the menu. Thanks,

Cory

Hey Cory,

Thanks for posting in! The text moves down to the next line because there aren’t enough space to display. Please do not use H1 because it is large. You may use h3, h4 or anything that displays smaller text size.

Hope this helps.

Good morning and thanks for the quick reply, I was able to solve the issue by making the text both smaller and non-looping. I have two more issues I’m wrestling with as well if you wouldn’t mind looking into it please:

-I’m trying to place a Google ad sense block into pages but nothing is showing up. I tried adding a min-height value as mentioned on other posts but to no avail.

-I’m also looking to remove the gray space between the “interview photo” at the bottom of the home page between the photo and the black call to action bar.

Thanks!

Hey @route35media,

I’m glad your first issue was fixed. Please open a separate thread for each of your additional questions in order to avoid confusion in the future and will also benefit other users reading who experience the same issue.

Thanks.

Will do, thanks!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.