Classic text after new update

Hi good day, i am trying to edit a Classic text in X theme but i am unable to do it. Please see the image attached on how the editing area looks like. I have erased my cache and will send my credentials in a closed message. The page i am trying to edit is “Pick up locations”

Hello there,

May you try an alternative browser a moment please?

I have checked over your site and the classic text editor in Cornerstone is loading fine this side

I have attached a screenshot for reference:

Please let us know.

Thank you, it works in Google Chrome not in Safari. It must be the browser.

Ah, thank you for keeping us updated.

Yeah in that case it would be isolated with the browser itself

Please ensure your Safari browser is fully up to date with the latest version installed

Please see the following guide on updating your Safari version to the latest available release

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.