Classic Testimonial Element Mission in X Pro

Dear Sir/Madam,
I just freshly installed X Pro and was trying to design my site with it. Unfortunately the element Classic Testimonial is missing in this installation of X Pro even though it is available on other copies of X Pro installed on my other domains.
Please I need help with this.

Kind regards

Kaiser N

Hey Kaiser,

Please give us a screenshot of the element so we know exactly what it is? I checked our changelog and there is no testimonial element released. Maybe it is added by a plugin? Please deactivate all your third party plugins then check again.

Thanks.

Please find the Classic Testimonial element missing in the other installation of X Pro

Thanks

Kaiser

Hi There,

Thanks for the screenshot!

The element you are mentioned is a not a core Pro content builder element.
Its a third party Add-on for the content builder. Please check the site where you have the element, there muct some third party plugins installed.
Please use same plugin here to active the element.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.