Classic tabs element not showing up in Cornerstone

Hi! I need to make some edits to a Classic Tab element in Cornerstone but it’s not showing up in Cornerstone. How do I get it to show up to make the edits in Cornerstone?

Also, the update from 5.1 to 5.2.2 switched the background of that box in the second row from all green with white text to a black background. It also happened with the tabs, too. What do I need to do to revert that back?

Thanks!

Hi There,

I can see this error from the console when I check:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'setAttribute' on 'Element': '3%;"' is not a valid attribute name.
    at EmberDOMHelper.prototype.setAttribute (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:3264:13)
    at Object.buildFragment (eval at template (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:125432:12), <anonymous>:303:11)
    at getCachedFragment (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:46711:29)
    at Function.RenderResult.build (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:46426:20)
    at render (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:46390:37)
    at https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:47213:7
    at renderAndCleanup (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:47248:18)
    at Block._firstRender (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:47210:5)
    at Block.invoke (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:47188:12)
    at yieldKeyword (https://kglobal-dev.com/sullivan/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.3:14134:13)

There is a known bug for this element on your current version. An update was just release including a fixed for this issue. See changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/. Please try to update and then check again.

Thanks. That did the trick. How would I fix the black background of the tabs, though? I’d like to revert them back from black to white, except on active.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Upon checking your website it seems you already solved the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.