Classic tab element is not working. It shows all the text from all tabs, without the ability to expand/hide

The classic tab element appears like this to me. I’m not sure what the issue is - please see image. I’ve tried the element + shortcodes - both ways has this end result.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This should not have happened. Do you have any custom modifications to the child theme or any custom functions? To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Hi and thank for the response. I transferred all custom modifications for one site to another, from a site where I did all the pages beforehand. I deleted all custom CSS but it still doesn’t work. My current page is under maintenance but I’ve added my logins in a secure note. Would really need your help as I’ve been struggling with this issue for hours now

Hi there,

Thank you for the credentials. I went to your website and added a new test page and added the Classic Tab element. It worked like a charm.

Would you please check the case and get back to us with the details of the page you are experiencing the problem?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.