Classic Slider - Slow website when loading

I was looking for a way to avoid installing Slide Revolution or any other Slider from the bundle. I found this guy on YouTube building his slider with the Cornerstone “Classic Slider” and setting the Global Blocks - A very clever idea as I think.

I did the implementation but I notice the website is taking FOREVER to loading. I noticed in the browser status bar says “waiting for Placeholder…”

Why is that?

FYI: I have installed Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache. I run some tests and clearly, there is no difference with or without those two plugins running or not.

Best,

Robert

Hello Robert,

Thanks for writing in!

I have check your site and I am seeing this:

The images were not loading and probably why you are seeing “waiting for Placeholder…” because your images is using HTTP and from another site while your site is using https. This resulted to a CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) issue.

You can upload the images and replace those placeholder images with an actual images so that your issue will be resolved.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.