Classic Slider - Not working right inside Cornerstone 2.1.3

Since updating to the latest in x and cornerstone, the Classic Slider isn’t functioning properly inside Cornerstone.
It works fine on the frontend. It’s just hard to edit.

The difficulty comes when trying to see how the second, third, etc., slides look. You can’t advance to see them without saving and going to the front end.

Here’s a video showing what I’m seeing:

I’ll follow this up with a private message containing login info.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I am seeing a lot of error on your setup. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6liMIGZi
I tried to the same setup on my test site, having multiple sliders as much and it is working. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6liRIGZb.

That’s an error message in a specific Cornerstone file, but please understand this does not preclude the conflict from originating elsewhere. It’s possible for other plugins to modify jQuery, which could result in an error when Cornerstone attempts to use it for something. Because this error is not something I can’t duplicate, checking for conflicts elsewhere is always a good place to start. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!