Classic slider grey space on first slide

I have a classic slider set up. When I load the page, there is a huge grey space under the first image, which disappears when the images changes. When I switch the order of the slides, whichever one is first will have the grey spacing. So it’s not specific to the actual slide, it’s just whichever is first. Also, if I let it slide until the end and then automatically restart, the grey isn’t there anymore. It’s just on the initial loading. Any idea what’s wrong?

Hello @dinis,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization. , I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you. I tried those things, but they didn’t work. I saved a secure note on the post above.

Hi @dinis,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the issue is due to the Lazy Loading options is enabled for the images in Smush plugin. I went ahead and deactivate the Lazy Load temporarily and found that the issue is resolved. I would suggest you to deactivate it permanently if you didn’t required it or contact plugin developer on this or use any other plugin for Lazy Load that does not have this issue.

Thanks

Thank you so much!!

You are welcome @dinis

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.