Classic Slider - Full-width on All Devices

Hello,

We have a classic slider on the top of our homepage. It looks great on desktops, but we’ve had trouble getting it to display full width on tablet/mobile devices, where we’ve noticed it either zooms in, or the edges get cut off.

What settings can we choose to make sure that the slider appears consistently across all devices?

Here is the page: https://www.litculture.com/

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, the Classic slider is not responsive if you just resize the browser without reloading it. You need to resize the browser and then refresh the page or preview the site directly on mobile.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

Hi Friech,

Thank you for the reply. I understand that the slider is not responsive. Unfortunately, we’ve had problems with the header displaying the full image on an IPad pro. We don’t have this issue with other devices.

I’ve attached a screenshot to show what I’m talking about. Basically, we just want the full image to display on every device.

Hi There,

Thank you for the screenshot but I can’t replicate the issue on my end, would you mind purging your iPad’s browser cache.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.