Classic Slider Bugs

Hi,

I Just noticed that since an update, I am having strange issues with a slider. When I make the browser smaller (below 980px), the contents of the slider are not displayed. If I press “next” slide, all of the contents are jumbled together. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks so much!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Resizing the browser will just jumbled up the contents of the slider because it needs to re initialize. The best way to test this is to resize the browser first and then refresh the browser so that the contents of the slider will re align to the width of its container. You can also make use of Chrome’s device toolbar to fully test the site in different browser sizes. To know more about this toolbar, please check this out:

Hope this explains it briefly.

So, there is no way to make it work when the user resizes the browser? This jumble will always be a problem?

Hello There,

We will consider this issue by adding this as a bug and would recommend that the slider will re initialize upon browser resize event. It will be added in our issue tracker so that our developers will be made aware of this.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.